Energy Efficient Thermostats and Zoning System Installation & Service in Safety Harbor, Clearwater and
As energy rates continue to climb and each summer feels hotter than the last, homeowners in Florida search for ways to conserve and
What is an AC Zone Control System?
A zoned control HVAC system divides a home or building into two or more zones. Each zone should include rooms that have similar heating and cooling needs. Once you install a zoned control system in your home or building, you gain the ability to control the temperature in each zone. For example, if you want your kitchen cooler than your living room, and they’re located in separate heating and cooling zones, you can adjust the temperature to accommodate that need.
At Aircom, our team of comfort specialists has been trained to properly install zoned control systems and maintain them for your benefit.
Benefits of Installing a Zoned Control HVAC System
- Lower energy bills – up to 30 percent savings on your heating and cooling costs
Customizedcomfort for every room in your home or building
- Modern technological convenience that enhances your HVAC system and lifestyle
Specializes in Zoning Control and Thermostats
Although installing a zoned control HVAC system is straightforward,
When zoning an existing HVAC system, we’ll add these parts to it:
- Zone control panel, which controls the entire system
- Zone dampers, which are installed in the ductwork and control air flow
- Bypass damper, which is sometimes installed to relieve air pressure
- Thermostat, which reads the temperature in each zone in the home
If you’re thinking about upgrading to a zoned control system to take advantage of its numerous benefits, or if you need help installing a programmable AC thermostat in Clearwater, Safety Harbor, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, Dunedin, and surrounding cities, contact Aircom today at . We look forward to helping you
Residential services with highly competitive pricing.GET AN ESTIMATE TODAY!
For emergency repair, contact our office at: