Geothermal Heating and Cooling Services for Safety Harbor, Clearwater and Surrounding Areas
If you’re looking for an HVAC solution that harnesses the power of the planet’s energy inside your home or office, a geothermal system might be your answer. For decades, Aircom has helped homeowners in Safety Harbor, and the surrounding communities gain a limitless supply of heat by tapping into the renewable energy underneath the Earth’s surface. By investing in a sustainable geothermal HVAC system, you’ll experience improved comfort in your home and other benefits.
What are Geothermal Systems?
Different Types of Geothermal Systems
At Aircom, our certified service technicians have been trained to properly install all four of the geothermal systems available on the market. Every geothermal system has two primary components, including the heat pump and the ground loop. The heat pump is located inside your home. The ground loop is composed of a system of underground pipes that connect to the heat pump.
- Horizontal system. Installed in homes with sufficient land.
- Vertical system. Installed in homes where a horizontal system isn’t feasible.
- Pond or lake system. Installed in homes with a nearby body of water.
- Open-loop system. Installed in homes when a closed-loop system isn’t feasible and there’s a sufficient supply of clean groundwater nearby.
Benefits of Installing a Geothermal System in Your Home or Office
When debating whether to contact Aircom for a geothermal system installation, every homeowner should closely consider the benefits of doing so. Fortunately, geothermal heating provides many advantages to homeowners who invest in it.
- Improved comfort. A geothermal system will ensure your home is heated and cooled evenly. You’ll avoid relaxing in hot and cold blasts of air that a conventional HVAC system produces.
- Lower utility bills. A geothermal system can help a homeowner save between 25 and 50 percent over conventional HVAC systems.
- Higher return on investment. While the initial cost of a geothermal system installation scares some, rest assured that your lower utility bills and maintenance costs will pay for it within five years.
- Extended lifespan. Contrary to a conventional HVAC system, which requires regular maintenance and can last up to 20 years, a geothermal system only needs minimal maintenance and can last up to 25 years.
- Safe for the environment. According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, a geothermal system is the safest HVAC solution a homeowner can buy on the market. In fact, one geothermal installation is equivalent to planting 750 trees.
- Clean and safe. A geothermal system doesn’t use fossil fuels, eliminating the dangers caused by combustion. You won’t have to worry about flames or carbon monoxide when you install a geothermal system.
- Free hot water. If you ask us to hook your geothermal system up for it, you can benefit from supplying your home with free hot water at higher efficiencies.
Professional Geothermal Services at Aircom
If you’d like to install a new geothermal system and take advantage of the benefits it offers, contact the geothermal heating experts at Aircom. All of our service technicians have been trained to ensure your home is
Residential services with highly competitive pricing.GET AN ESTIMATE TODAY!
For emergency repair, contact our office at: